Piano transportation in several steps
First, the piano needs to be carefully protected. This requires various materials:
- Firstly, the instrument is wrapped in blankets to prevent any scratches or damage to the surface.
- In the 2nd step, everything is fastened and secured using resistant stretch film. This ensures that the blankets don’t slide off in transit.
- To finish, everything is wrapped in bubble wrap. This means your piano is optimally protected and ready for transportation.
- Our team of specialists use piano straps to carefully transport the piano to the lorry where it is securely fastened.
- Upon arrival at its destination, the instrument is once again transported using the piano straps and placed where desired.
- In a final step, the packaging material is removed from the piano.
Simple and successful transportation of your piano complete!
Piano removals with the “Pianoplan stair climber”
Have you ever heard of the “Pianoplan stair climber”? This special and extremely handy device makes transporting pianos even easier. The “Pianoplan stair climber” can independently transport heavy items up stairs. After loading, specially trained employees control it using a remote. Using the “Pianoplan stair climber”, we can transport your piano up stairs and round bends to its intended location. This handy device guarantees secure, damage-free transportation and makes life easier for our employees.
Important to know: The base of the stair climber leaves no marks on sensitive steps and floors.
Our piano transportation services
Our piano transportation services are tailored to your requirements and have proven very popular. In detail: